Why Do You Need A Maintenance Agreement?
With a maintenance agreement from Cleghorn HVAC Services you get:
1. Planned Maintenance: The maintenance will be performed twice a year. We will send you a reminder with it's time to schedule. All you have to do is pick a day and time that is convenient for you. It is that easy!
2. Discounts: If your system needs to be repaired, you will receive a 15% discount on parts. No overtime rates for after hours or weekend calls.
3. Energy Savings: 10-15% lower energy bills. Annual cooling and heating system clean/check/tune-ups are one of the best home maintenance investments you can make. That's just what your cooling/heating system is, an investment, the most expensive appliance in your home.
4. Greater Lifespan: Annual maintenance extends equipment life by as much as 20-30%. That translates to an additional 3-5 years for air conditioners and heat pumps and up to 10-15 years for a furnace. Service contractors will tell you that about 75% of all heating and cooling repairs that cost hundreds of dollars could have been avoided with regular maintenance.
5. Priority Response: Summertime comes and it's 98 degrees outside, and hundreds of people are having problems with their system, including you. If you're in our maintenance agreement, you're moved to the top of the list.
6. Expert Repair: 26 years experience installing heating and air conditioning equipment. All air conditioners and heat pumps require regular maintenance to perform at peak efficiency. Each central air conditioning units should be inspected, cleaned, and tuned by a professional twice a year.
Cleghorn HVAC Services Maintenance Agreement:
$159.00 year / $34.00 each additional unit
Air Conditioning: Check level and calibrate thermostat – Lubricate blower and condenser fan motors – Clean and check drain line – Wash outdoor coils – Check refrigerant levels – Check and tighten electrical connections – Check amps and voltage on all motors including compressor – Vacuum debris from inside condensing units to keep moisture from rusting out the base – Check evaporator coil and blower for cleanliness – Check bearings on blower and condensor fan motors – visually inspect all refrigerant connections for evidence of leaks – Replace 1" throw away type filters – Check for air leaks around supply air plenum and fix if found – Check for return air leaks – Check for debris around gas furnace and remove for safety reasons. See our complete list of checks.
Heating: Test all safety devices – Check thermostat heat anticipator – Check amp draw of each heating element – Clean furnaces as needed – Check combustion air motors – Check for gas leaks – Replace 1" throw away type filters – Check Freon pressures on heat pumps. See our complete list of checks.
So give us a call. Be part of all those who are already saving money through our efficiency, dedication and perseverance. We are here to serve you.
Remember: maintenance does not cost; it pays!
Thank you for your business,
Kelly Cleghorn, Owner